Monday, July 11, 2016

How to be Gods Sanctuary

How to be the Sanctuary of a Living God
 
 
by ~Romeo Mannel~
 
 
And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said: “I will dwell in them And walk among them. I will be their God, And they shall be My people.” Therefore “Come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, And I will receive you.” “I will be a Father to you, And you shall be My sons and daughters, Says the Lord Almighty.”
II Corinthians 6 [NKJV]
You are the temple of the living God!
What gives you that status?; 
Exodus 29 vs.45 "And I will dwell among the Children of Israel and will be their God. Leviticus 26 vs.12 I will walk among you and be your God, and you shall be My people. Jeremiah 31 vs. 33 But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put My law in their minds, and write on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. Jeremiah 32 vs.38 'They shall be My people, and I will be their God. Ezekiel 37 vs.26 Moreover I will make a covenant with them, and it shall be an everlasting covenant with them; I will establish them and multiply them, and I will set My sanctuary in their midst forever. 27) my tabernacle also shall be with them; indeed I will be their God, and they shall be My people.
What have you done to stake a claim on that status?
Therefore,"Come out from among them, and be separated,"says the Lord. 2 Corinthians 7 vs 16,17 Therefore, having these promises, beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.1 Corinthians 3 vs.16 Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? 17)If anyone defiles the temple of God, God will destroy him. For the temple of God is holy, which temple you are. Ephesians 2 vs,21,22 in whom the whole building, being fitted together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord,in whom you also are built together for a dwelling place of God in the Spirit. Hebrews 2 vs.6 But Christ as a Son over His own house, whose house we are if we hold fast to the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm to the end.
We then as individuals are the temple of God, being fitted together as Gods holy dwelling,holy sanctuary. Not as organisations or churches as we call them, eg, Roman Catholic, Anglicans, Orthodox or the Evangelicals(Protestants), which are the main stream Christian sects. But, we as persons who have been blood-washed, sanctified, the writer of the Epistle to the Hebrews, encourages us, who are Christ's house to hold fast the confidence and rejoicing of the hope to the end.
Be challenged to be the holy temple of the living God as a person with a back-bone of yourself and not the back-bone of an organisation.Depending wholly and completely on Holy Spirit. It's stated, that we are knitted together in the Spirit. Are you ready to be the Temple of the Most High God?
Believers in Christ are to encourage each other in the faith and to help make sure their brothers and sisters in Christ stay true to God. Unbelief is caused by a hardened heart , which is caused by the deceitfulness of sin. The result is apostasy, or turning away from their faith in Christ. Believers must help each other remain faithful and continue to walk with Christ.

No comments: