Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Bible Study Tools-3 Things We Teach Our Children When We Pray

BibleStudyTools.com Home

3 Things We Teach Our Children When We Pray

by The Good Book Blog

Last week I posted a piece in which I encouraged each of us to actually pray when we pray. Since then my thoughts about prayer have moved in another direction, particularly as it relates to the training of our children. I am becoming increasingly convinced that one of the most significant ways we convey spiritual truth to our children is through our prayers. I believe that when we pray with our children, our children learn about our relationship with the Lord and what we believe about God. Let’s look at three things we teach our children when they listen to us pray.
Finish Reading Your Devotional Online >>

No comments: