Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Key's 2 Unlock Daily Occurances/Daily Inspirational Encouragement/God The Refuge Of The Righteous



keu's 2 unlock daily occurances








by:Romeo Mannel


If I say, “My foot slips,” Your mercy, O Lord , will hold me up. In the multitude of my anxieties within me, Your comforts delight my soul.
Psalms 94 (NKJV)
Do you notice the readiness of the Lords mercy?It states,If I say"My foot slips,"It's a matter of me and you just having to say.Because His hearing is in the uttering of our voice,Praise God!!!Give a clap offering to the Lord. 
As the words leave your lips God's ears is right there to hear and perform His will in our lives.


You see,God's mercy have already been put into place.His comfort is also on the ready.God has put these into place since the beginning of the foundation of the earth.Thats why we know,I say,hear me,  we know that Our God is a God Who do not  change,Who cannot change and what He has promised stands true even until now and to eternity.For He is the Alpha and the Omega...Revelation 1 vs 8(NKJV)

Have a blessed day you all.




1462953069797_591_640x640.jpg113K

No comments: